I am not kidding, this is the easiest, best ever s’more dessert recipe!
This recipe is one of those coveted gems that I cherish. I did not make it up, it’s nothing fancy, and truth be told, I got it from a friend’s mom who got it from the back of a graham cracker box decades ago. However, the minute I had one of these s’mores I knew I needed the recipe, ASAP! I was even more in love when I learned how easy the recipe was to make. Given that this recipe is so good and so easy and hasn’t yet exploded all over Pinterest (very surprising), I wanted to share with you.
This easy s’more recipe is in no way clean eating (besides the fact that marshmallows are fat-free… definitely not sugar-free, though). But nevertheless, this dessert has become a go-to for me. I always make it around the holidays since it makes a lot, it’s quick and easy, and it’s always a crowd pleaser. It’s also great to make for camping trips–I usually make them ahead of time and wrap them up in a tupperware. They are also perfect for summer BBQs! Let’s be honest, there is never a bad time for s’mores!
You can use any type of chocolate but I prefer the classic Hershey’s!
This recipe is pretty straight-forward, but a few notes before you begin:
• Have your chocolate broken up into pieces ahead of time
• Make sure the sugar and butter mixture is thick and well incorporated
• Let them cool completely before trying to cut
Give these these easy s’mores a go and trust me, your dessert will be the hit of the party! We have all been in that pinch where we promised to bring Christmas cookies to a party but seem to have run out of time to dig out the mixer and sprinkles, right? These will take all but 10 minutes and the recipe makes a ton. I will honestly make at least three batches over the holiday season!
Let me know how you like them by commenting below! Feel free to add in some nuts too, or use dark chocolate Hershey’s instead of milk. I usually go classic, but it’s an easy recipe to play around with.
S'more dessert recipe
- 12 full-size graham crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4-5 milk chocolate candy bars broken into pieces (I use Hershey’s)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and leave one inch overhang on edges
- Spray foil with cooking spray and place crackers on foil so sides touch
- Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and comes to a boil (about 5 minutes)
- Pour evenly over crackers and bake about 5-6 minutes or until bubbly
- Remove pan from oven, sprinkle with marshmallows and candy bar pieces
- Bake 2-3 minutes more until marshmallows are soft
- Let cool, cut into pieces, and serve
The Bear and The Blonde is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.